The federal government has changed the tax law for 2013. Are you ready? Simplified Accounting can help you navigate through the changes and maximize your return. Give Shauna a call today at 717-856-8448.
Over 30 Ways We Can Help You Make More Money
Here are small business services we offer that will help you Make & Save Money:
1. Send out customer statements on time so you can get paid
2. File all customer invoices so that nothing gets lost
3. Track late payments in order to resolve these problems quickly
4. Ensure that you stop serving customers who aren’t paying their bills
5. Safeguard good customer relations by properly recording all payments
6. Accurately calculate interest, and collect it from overdue accounts
7. Reduce the need to borrow money due to poor cash flow
8. Ensure that you don’t lose sales because items are out-of-stock
9. Avoid rush delivery charges to obtain out-of-stock items
10. Stop wasting money buying more of what isn’t selling
11. Set your sales prices based on profit instead of conjecture
12. Concentrate on selling the most profitable items instead of the easiest ones
13. Identify profitable cross-selling opportunities
14. Avoid selling products at a loss because you don’t take markdowns on time
15. Know which money-making product lines to expand, and which ones to drop because they’re money-losers
16. Discover theft before it becomes a problem
17. Never pay a bill twice by mistake
18. Never lose a discount by paying a vendor late
19. Reduce the need to borrow by planning for your payment due dates
20. Maintain your good credit rating and keep your borrowing costs low
21. Obtain better credit terms based on your good payment history
22. Know how much payroll and sales taxes you owe, in order to avoid penalties and interest
23. Never write a bad check
24. Never pay another bad check service charge
25. Make sure all your cash receipts are credited to your account
26. Know when you have excess cash so that you can put it to work
27. Track your expenses in detail so you know which ones can be reduced
28. Never spend beyond your budget
29. Get the maximum tax deductions for the expenses of running your business
30. Learn how much profit you’ve made, and what your business is worth each month in order to
Know when it’s the right time to grow
• Know when it’s the right time to hold back
• Plan accurately for taxes
• Save hundreds to thousands of dollars on your year-end tax return
• Comply with the reporting requirements of any business loan
• Respond immediately to any supplier’s or customer’s request for financial information
31. Figure your profit on a cash or accrual basis so you pay the lowest taxes
32. Track revenues and costs by job or project (contractors, landlords, attorneys, etc.) in order to:
• Know on an ongoing basis which products are profitable and which ones aren’t
• Get paid on time as you complete the job
• Avoid working on projects where progress payments are behind
33. If you manufacture or assemble products (machine shops, bakeries, clothing manufacturers, etc.):
• Know what it costs to make each item
• Set a selling price to cover your costs and achieve a fair profit
• Know what product lines to expand because they’re profitable
• Know what product lines to drop because they’re money-losers
Give us a call today. WE CAN CERTAINLY HELP!
In today’s competitive environment, information is power!
With these services, you’ll receive valuable information to improve your cash flow, control your operations, and reduce your taxes. It will be prepared accurately, based on proper accounting rules and procedures. Plus, you will understand what the numbers mean, and how you can use them to manage your business more profitably.
You’ll uncover a goldmine of profit-building information as you determine your financial standing, and when used properly, this information can help you better plan for the success of your business.
Call today for a free consultation. There is absolutely no obligation.
It will be well worth your time!
We pride ourselves in being more than just accountants or bookkeepers. We are committed to being that and more. We want to be your Profit and Growth Experts.
The services we offer are designed to give you the information you need to make the most profitable decisions in your business. We’ll provide you with timely and accurate information so that you can focus on what you do best in your company.
To accomplish this goal we have identified 30+ ways we can make you money so that you can have custom-designed small business accounting process that you can refer to as Your Accounting System.
As you build your business we are committed to grow with you. Simply put, we measure our success by how well we help you achieve yours.
Every person and every small business is unique. Because of this, accounting needs vary. To meet your needs, we provide a suite of services certain to fulfill the requirements of virtually any individual or small business.
SHORT ON CASH?
We offer sever different refund and payment options. We accept personal checks, cash, and all major credit cards. We also offer options that allow you to have your tax return prepared with no up-front cost. Our fees can be deducted directly from your refund. Your refund can be directly deposited into your bank account.